- Our handmade artisan pure solid Shea butter balm is a treat for those who love it unadulterated.
- This Shea is 100% pure, unrefined, virgin Shea butter from Ghana. Naturally rich in Vitamins A, E, and F, Shea butter is an intense moisturiser which helps to soothe, hydrate, and balance the skin.
- It has exceptional healing properties too and its production supports Ghanaian farmers, mostly women, allowing them to improve their living standards and invest in their farms.
- The rustic or imperfect organic look of this body balm is deliberate as re-melting or over processing it reduces its efficacy. So we have retained its nutty and smoky aroma.
- Most Shea butter on the market have been over refined and are white, watering down its potency and efficacy. Asantewaa Shea is often imitated but never duplicated. A sista’s secret weapon of mass skin & hair rejuvenation.
- This essential balm is absorbed quickly by the skin and helps nourish, soften, and replenish dry skin. It is recommended for those with eczema, psoriasis, sun burns,stretch marks and many more.
- Shea is an excellent moisturising emollient for hand-foot syndrome, that may be developed from some cancer treatments.
- Please consult your doctor, nurse or healthcare professional before using a product and always read labels, warnings and directions provided with the product before using or consuming.
- Ingredients: butyrospermum parkii (shea)
- **Limited Offer***
ORGANIC PURE UNREFINED SHEA BUTTER-330ML